Therefore, in accordance with article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11th June, of Information Society Services and E-Commerce, it is hereby stated that the COMPANY is the registered owner of the domain name http://www.happyworldshop.com/ and that it has its registered office at Calle Camino de lo Cortao, 13 – 1º piso de San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid company tax code nº B85987949 and is registered in Tomo 27919, Folio 132, Hoja M-503210, Inscripción 1ª, at the Mercantile Registry of Madridel 6 de Julio de 2010.
Purpose of use
Services provided by this WEBSITE are only available for non-commercial use. If you want to use this website for any kind of commercial purpose, it will be necessary to enter into an agreement with the COMPANY, and, in pursuance thereof, write to the address above indicated.
Object and description of the offered services
Quality & Design Spain, S.L.is a commercial entity carrying on the business the company is dedicated to the online sale of products and the design and development of computer applications.
USER may consult all the services included in the WEBSITE, among which are included:
Acceptance and access to offered services
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel all or any of the terms or conditions that apply to this WEBSITE, provided that 15 days prior notice is given within, and without affecting previous rights acquired by specific users. Advance notice will be given, in the way considered appropriate and effective for the purpose of informing USERS.
USERS undertake to use the WEBSITE and the Services in accordance with the law, moral, good practices and public order. In compliance with current Law 34/2002 of 11 July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce no contents must be uploaded to this WEBSITE that may breach:
- The observance of public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Public health protection or the protection of individuals who are consumers or users, even if they may be considered as investors.
- The respect for the personal dignity and the principle of non discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or other personal or social circumstance.
- The protection of youth and childhood.
The USER undertakes to avoid using the WEBSITE and the Services for purposes that are illegal or in breach of those established in these General Conditions; that in any way may damage the rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, incapacitate, overcharge or be detrimental to the WEBSITE and/or the Services, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Website and or the Services by other users.
Any breach of the obligations of the USER shall give the COMPANY the right to interrupt the service given to that USER or to remove the contents provided by him, with the previous intervention of the competent authorities. In any case, if the COMPANY becomes aware in an effective way of that activity or the information stored, it will report the same as soon as possible to the competent authorities, in accordance with Act 34/2002, of 11th July, of Information Society Services and e-commerce.
Denial of access
USER undertakes to respect the COMPANY copyright (texts,photographs, images, software, source code, etc.). USER may visualize the different WEBSITES' contents even print or store them but only for personal and private use. Any transformation, distribution, public communication, modification or alteration thereof or any other mode of commercial use is forbidden without the express written consent of the COMPANY.
USER must abstain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any security system installed on the WEBSITE.
Links to the WEBSITE
USER wanting to introduce links from their own WEBSITES to this one must comply with the conditions expressed below:
- It may only link to the homepage but it shall not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copies of texts, images, etc). Links to other website directions will only be permitted if application has been made to the Company and the Company has given its express consent.
- Any kind of frames that allow the visualization of the contents of this WEBSITE from other external URLs are forbidden, even if they are visualized together with external contents in a way that may:
- Mislead USERS about the real origin of the contents
- Constitute a disloyal comparison or imitation
- Take advantage of COMPANY’s Brand reputation or prestige
- Or in any other way are prohibited by the current law or amount to a breach of good professional practice as accepted in respect of the Internet.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the COMPANY, it's workers, it's clients or quality of it's services shall appear in the website where the link is shown.
- In no case it must be said that the COMPANY sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the website where the link is shown.
- The website that shows the link must comply with law and should not link to contents which are illegal, injurious or which damage moral and good uses, or which are are inappropriate or injure the COMPANY'S interests.
- Shall be subject to civil, criminal and administrative responsibilities established by the Law.
- Shall be subject to the specific responsibilities due to its function of provider of information society services.
- The contents uploaded by him in the communications addressed to the COMPANY.
- Any illegal, damaging or harmful act.
- The service quality, the access speed, the correct working or the availability or continuity of the functioning WEBSITE.
- Information or opinions introduced by users or third parties.
- Damages caused to the user's systems by an incorrect use of this WEBSITE by third parties.
Responsibilities of the parties
User will be expressly responsible for:
The COMPANY will not be neither directly nor subsidiarily responsible for:
Forum and jurisdiction
Any change in this policy will be notified in advance and in the most effective way to website users. Nevertheless, a periodical read is advisable. If doubt, contact us in the address below.
The COMPANY will not be responsible for mistaken data as provided, if and when this data have been provided by the user himself and he have not expressly ask for correcting it yet. As said, the user has the entire responsibility of providing actual and accurate data. The COMPANY reserves the right to ask for the verification of the collected data in the most suitable way.
For the purposes stated in article 5 of the Organic Act about Personal Data Protection, you are informed that provided data using the forms included in this website will be stored in an automatized file which end is the correct manage of the commercial relations with clients. The COMPANY is the owner and the responsible of this file,atCalle Camino de lo Cortao, 13 – 1º piso de San Sebastián de los Reyes (28703) Madrid. Additionally, we inform you that your data will not be transfer to any person nor Company.
You can exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel or opposition, as established by law, sending a letter to Quality & Design Spain, S.L. in the address referred above enclosing a copy of your identity card or any other document else of identification.